The Rainbow Architect Squares are a beautiful set of seven smooth, solid beechwood nesting squares in the seven colours of the rainbow. The natural finish shows the lovely grain of the wood.
The ideal set for construction and imaginative play: build towers and design rooms or outdoor areas for small world play with people, animals or natural resources. Apply mathematical logic to sort counters by colour or size, learn the geometric properties of squares, explore size and scale using mathematical terms - larger, smaller, taller, wider etc; and improve language skills by broadening vocabulary to describe activities in action.
Why not use these Rainbow Squares to extend your Grimm's or Grapat collection?
Heights: 40 mm, 58 mm, 76 mm, 94 mm, 112 mm, 130 mm and 148 mm.
Thickness: 8 mm x width 40 mm.
Recommended from 12 months+
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills, construction
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Maths - shape & space, sorting, pattern & sequence
• Understanding the World - colour
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.