The Rainbow Architect Triangles are a beautiful set of seven smooth, solid beechwood nesting triangles in the seven colours of the rainbow. The natural finish shows the lovely grain of the wood.
The ideal set for construction and imaginative play: build towers and design rooms or outdoor areas for small world play with people, animals or natural resources. Apply mathematical logic to sort counters by colour or size, learn the geometric properties of squares, explore size and scale using mathematical terms - larger, smaller, taller, wider etc; and improve language skills by broadening vocabulary to describe activities in action.
Heights: 19 mm, 40 mm, 61 mm, 82 mm, 103 mm, 126 mm and 148 mm.
Sides: 29 mm, 59 mm, 89 mm, 119 mm, 149 mm, 179 mm and 209 mm.
Lengths: 36 mm, 79 mm, 123 mm, 164 mm, 207 mm, 251 mm and 292 mm.
Wall thickness: 8 mm x width 40 mm.
Recommended from 12 months+
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Physical Development - motor skills, construction
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Maths - shape & space, sorting, pattern & sequence
• Understanding the World - colour
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.